Monday, July 14, 2008

So up to these 20 weeks.

As of right now I have felt a little pulsing kick on my lower belly from the baby at least 15 times. The annoying thing is that I'm at work and I'm very tired and I want to go home. I want to go to bed and watch a movie or something and eat some really good food. The only sad thing about being pregnant is the sudden urge to eat some really random things. Thank goodness that I've never wanted to eat soap or anything like most women do, but I always want fast food. It sounds so much more appetizing then the food I used to eat on a daily bases.
I have to thank my friends and family, for being such a great support and backbone during this difficult time. I know that being pregnant and not married and young is not the best thing, but I could be a lot worse off. I really don't feel like I have done anything wrong or shameful for people to point a hand and blame. I did something with someone I was very in love with at the time, and we didn't care about the consiquences. Now that the result is what we expected things are a lot rockier then they should have been. He's ashamed and wants to hide behind the garments and the church or whatever, and really doesn't want people to know. Too late! I'm showing and if you can't tell I'm 5 months pregnant then I feel really good about my body but sorry for you. Anyways I find out on Wednesday what I am blessed to be bringing in the world!

No comments: