Friday, May 29, 2009

Vegas Vacation





Not Griswald style but a little close!

We went to Disney's The Lion King which was AWESOME!! I wish I wouldn't have payed so much for my ticket which was front row! I should've payed less to see more! But being up close I got to see all the detail and vibrant colors! It is something I think that everyone should go see. I have this odd love for Musicals I guess it started in Texas when that was my life.

So I played slots and that was a ton of fun! At one point I thought that I had won $125 and I was screaming and all excited LMAO turns out it was only $40 That was probably the high light of the day! And now I'm dead broke! I guess it's time to start looking for some permanent jobs! I got a speeding ticket too! Ugh how dumb! My first ever on the highway and he didnt even give me a chance he just stuck me with a 13 over and I wasn't going 13 over he was being such a jerk! I'll post pictures!

No comments: