Sunday, July 5, 2009

update!

So I haven't really been blogging lately I guess I lost my stamina to do so. But this summer has been so fun us girls. We have been swimming numerous times and have played at the park. Liliane has both her bottom all ready, she crawls and she stands up by herself with no help at all. I caught her trying to play with this snow globe I have and it scared me half to death. Her doctor says that she is going to be so smart, and that she is just way to advanced for her age. So for the walking I'm going to make a guess-stamet (I have no clue how to spell that) That she will be walking by 10 months so we still have 2 months to go. She eats everything in sight and she is a handful and it's hard sometimes.
For the 4th we went camping with Rob and his parents up at Mt. Pleasant! It was the prettiest place I have been to so far. The view was just amazing. I didn't get to take pictures because every time we would leave on the 4 wheeler we would go on some pretty tricky trails and plus my mind was somewhere else. I had lots of fun. It's been 3 years since I have gone camping. I've had this anxiety about it since Cris has passed. Seeing as that is the last thing we did before I would never see him again. It was hard because the whole time I kept thinking he would be having a blast with us up here, or he would be laughing at me almost killing myself on the 4 wheeler cause I didnt notice the drop on the other side and if I would hit the brake I would flip so I had to coast on down like lightning. Then we went to the rodeo and that was really fun. Made me sad cause of Cris but I know that he was there having fun too! Poor Lili gets to sheep ride when she's older.. if she wants, and she also gets to catch the greasy pig. Anyways that way my weekend I hope everyone else had fun!

No comments: