Monday, August 3, 2009

We moved!

It's official we are now Residents of Spanish Fork! I love our new house it's just the right size for all of us. Thanks to Laura for helping us out so much! A big thank you to my Honey Rob, gosh you are so macho moving in all our stuff and painting the Red kitchen like a pro! We have just under an acre of backyard! Fun fun fun get all the kids over on a slip and slide. So here are some pictures
This is Liliane's room it's a poopy brown! I absolutely did not like this color at all!


This is the after! I love home depot for color matching the green on Lili's quilt from the bedding my momma gave me. Then we just returned to Babies R Us and got the border that matched to break up the contrast! I wont really show you any of the other pictures that I have posted up because the other rooms aren't finished. The master Bathroom we redid and it's still in the works. We painted that one like a crystal clear ocean blue color. It's awesome.
Anyways I will give you an update!

1 comment:

the MRS said...

it turned out so freaking cute!!!

we did a good job.

can't wait to hang out again!!