Monday, March 22, 2010

We've been fighting!

We've been trying so hard to get Lili to eat lunch. For some reason she never wants lunch! I have been thinking of ways to make her eat it and they have all been a failure. Except I noticed she loves meat and noodles. So Today I had an idea. Why not combine the two? So I was looking for spaghetti and we didn't have any. But I took out some hot dogs and cut them up then I took some of those pasta noodles that you get in the bag, and what I did was stab them into the hot dog so it looked like a squid. I cooked it up, and then I served it to her and she looked at it like "What the heck is this Momma," But she ate it and said Yummy the whole time, and so that was it! I took some pictures sorry they are so dark and blurry.. but I think kids will enjoy this lunch a lot!
This is on a plate..



It's blurry but it looks like a jelly fish!

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

Lol! The things we do for kids!! Love it~