Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random

So I made these block like 3 months ago and I never took a picture of them to show everyone what they look like!
It Says Cherish! I have no idea where to put them though so they are chillin in front of my T.V.

Close up. The stupid scrapbook paper bubbled on a couple block but they still look way cute!

And the end of cherish.

So pretty much still not a lot going on. I need a new job. I hate mine.. so if anyone knows of anything really good that is hiring let me know please!

2 comments:

chels said...

Those are so cute!! Did you use a cricut? And Lily is getting soo big! I can't believe it! I love the video of her talking!

Unknown said...

No I didn't use a cricut! I used this special paper that you just put in the printer and then I pasted it down. Lily is getting bigger then I wanted. I wish she was still a really little baby, but she is so fun right now!