Monday, August 16, 2010

We...

Put an offer on a house! We have been looking for soo long and finally we just say one and put an offer on it, hopefully the bank accepts. It's the total opposite of what I thought my first house would be. It's so UGLY on the inside!! I get teary eyed just thinking about it, but it's the potential of the house that makes it appealing. It sits on 5.22 acres in the middle of nowhere.. not really but it's in the stix. I'm more stressed about the fact that I have to actually remodel something with Rob's brother and his mom and my mom. They all offered to help and clean and what not, but it's just UGLY : ..... ( The laundry room I kid you not looks like the Emerald City from The Wizard of OZ. It's not the house I want but more the land. I will be living in a 60's nightmare for a little while. First thing that is getting fixed is the kitchen and the carpet and Rob is on Board with everything that has to do with it! Then the next project after that is putting in a new bathroom in the laundry room! Which is HUGE and I really think it would be a good idea. Then who knows what else we would do. If you guys know people that remodel and they throw away good bathroom cabinets or anything like that let me know! Cause the upstairs bathroom is a hot mess and I hate it, but we just don't have an extra $50,000 to fix everything we want.

So an update with lily! She will be 2 in 3 months!!! So exciting and she is having a Dora/Diego Fiesta Party. She counts to 10 in 3 languages 1. Tongan 2. Spanish 3. English. She can point and tell you what just about anything is. She sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star all by herself word by word.. and She loves Old McDonald, the only animal she seems to really care about though is a duck. She isn't potty trained just yet, and I'm terrified to try just because it makes me sad that she will be able to use a baby potty! Her new favorite word is YUP! She absolutely loves to play at McDonald's once a week. She loves to play tea party too. We also went to Lagoon a couple weeks ago, and she loved that as well.. went on the rides by herself.. she did not cry once.
Well that's about it.

1 comment:

Katie Jane said...

That's so exciting! If you need an extra pair of hands let me know!