Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall season for us!





Just pics of lils and her pumpkins. She was so excited when she stepped outside the other morning and Grandpa Gourley had left her pumpkins on the steps. She was screaming like it was the best thing ever!! Stinkin' cuteness is what my baby is. I'm studying hard or hardly studying if you want to call it I NEED to get into this program and it's like flying over my head. This is why they say don't take breaks in between school because it's too hard to go back, ugh pray for me please! Anyways Lil is going to be a pirate for Halloween and I have no idea what to be some cute of course!! I need some help. I need to sell my contract with sprint. Since going back to school I can't afford to pay $60 a month anymore, cause that's gas money a month. So my parents agreed to let me be on their plan. BUT I can't afford a cancellation fee too. So if you know anyone who is wanting to switch to sprint.. let me know cause I will give them my phone. I also get 25% off my bill. Anyways I have the HTC Hero.. it's a wicked awesome phone. So please just let me know if you know anyone or even if you yourselves want it. I pay $60 a month for unlimited talk text and web. Plus 25% off like I said. Thanks!

No comments: