Thursday, October 15, 2009

Coping!


So nothing really new is going on here!
Well Actually Lily is a walking!! Yup and she's not even 11 months yet! She's still pretty sick with that bug! Hopefully that gets better! She talks a lot more, it's all jibberish but I pretend like it's really a conversation and she seems to like that a lot!

So I've just been having a hard time coping with not having the same friends that I used to! Not being able to text them and joke about something that was said or that reminds me of that person.. it's hard, but they're not around; so I can't put myself in the situation where they are going to hurt me or my family again. Life just quite hasn't been going as I planned! I got this job at night so I could help rob out so he wouldn't have to quit working, but he didn't appreciate that at all he was almost mad. I think it's dumb that I'm always thinking about people and they don't even give me that same consideration. Whatever though! I'm just having a hard time dealing with the reality of it all I guess. Like I really didn't expect for anyone to grow apart. :( But I guess its something that has to happen.

Anyways something crazy happened and I took a video of it. We went to the duck pond by our house and you'll see!

No comments: