Friday, March 30, 2012

Sometimes it just hurts!

I can't get over the fact that someone can just betray you just like that! I can't get over the fact that sometimes it just hurts. I think about my past 4 years with Rob.. and sometimes randomly someone some girl will pop up on the do you know them tab. I kinda know them and their profile pic is on his boat! Supposedly when we were still together! It's not the fact that I'm bitter that bothers me 'cause I am a little bitter. It's the fact that Rob is a habitual cheater and I was supposed to be the love of his life. It's the fact that he has no respect for his Daughter or the Mother of his child that bothers me. I want him to be happy and if sleeping around is what makes him happy then so be it. Sometimes the thought that someone lied to you so much just hurts, and there really isn't anything that helps with your emotional guilt.

NOW that's all the bashing I'm going to do for a couple of months lol! GREAT NEWS! Jerry has gotten a new job! SAD NEWS!!! :( He had to move to Houston TX for that Job. After he is done with training and everything he is going to be moving again. He will either be staying in Houston moving to Jersey or Cleveland! We have family and friends in both Houston and Jersey so that would be the best for him, but I'm not so sure about Cleveland. My wish for him is to go to Jersey. I'm pretty selfish when sometimes I pray that he stays in Houston, but the fact of the matter is Jersey is closer to his son and he needs to start building a bond with him. I will miss having him so close everyday and just doing crazy stuff 'cause we could. It's hard when you have to grow up and move on. No one said it would be this heartbreaking. I think about it now and how I'm moving up to Salt Lake in a couple of months. It's going to be hard not having my closest friends and family with me. Planning all this stuff is just so hard, but oh well... such is life!

MORE GREAT NEWS! I got a promotion at work! I've only been there since the beginning of January and I've already been chosen to be one of the Spanish Reps. I get a new desk, more money $$$ YAY! I also get a nicer schedule!! Hopefully (fingers crossed.)

LILS is doing great. She is in dance class so she is learning so much and having so much fun! She comes home and shows me everything she learned. She plays Zumba with me on the WII so mommy can loose weight! That is what she tells everyone. She is just too smart for her own good. I know that every parent says that about their kid and most of them are right, but my kid just has this passion for knowledge she loves to sit and learn. I do not care if she is that nerdy kid in school that knows everything because that way I know that she wasn't like me and getting into trouble. I want so much for her. She is starting school in Aug! It makes me really nervous and I hope that I am doing the right thing by letting her go to school so early! She wants to though and this school for kids like her wants her to go too! They think she can be something extraordinary. It's weird right!? Thinking that your kid could be the next Albert Einstein. I hope she is. Then I would know that at least I did something right with her.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are DEFINITELY doing something right. Lily is one of the brightest, happiest, smartest little kids I've ever met---and I've been a nanny. ;) She is a doll and you are a great mom. I am so glad we are friends, because you inspire me big time. And don't be afraid to move to Salt Lake! I will come visit all the time! :D

Katie Jane said...

Congrats on the promotion at work! Lily going to school is so awesome! She is one lucky girl to have you as her mama!