Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Looking Back..

On a lot of things that I have done I don't regret any decision that I have made. I don't regret where I am in life now. My Boyfriend is a dream boat!!! I am so in love with him. He is the best thing ever.
He loves me no matter the cost. He gives me the shirt off his back. The truth is after Rob and I broke up I had no idea how to go about dating, or even moving on.


The story of us! I was still working at the hotel when I met this good looking man. I was training the first time I set my eyes on him! He asked me if I had the keys and me being as naive as I was responded with a laugh. He probably thought I was so stupid cause he stood there and just looked at me. I was a little nervous because I thought that he was SO freakin' cute! So then he told me that he delivers the coffee every Wednesday and that it was OK for me to give him the keys. I just said no and to wait for me to ask someone if it was true. It was true. I felt so stupid. Weeks and weeks went by and casual hello's and goodbye's and I just remember telling everyone that I had a crush on him. I remember that he smelled so good! The halls would smell like him after he left. I was still in a relationship so I couldn't even get further into my crush, but I did look forward to Wednesday's and the girls at work would give me updates if they saw him lol! Finally one day our conversation lasted about an hour. I thought that maybe he was interested in me. Turns out he was interested, but he was just very shy. I was interested in him as well, but didn't know how to go about it the right way. Then Rob confessed his infidelities and he broke up with me. I told Rob that this was the last time that we would ever be together. I think he rubbed it off his shoulder thinking that I was joking. I wasn't a month after I got over the sadness... which to tell you the truth I don't know why I was sad. I was in a toxic relationship. Anyways I had decided that I wanted to get to know Mr. Coffee. I hadn't seen him in months so I was starting to think that he maybe wasn't delivering to us anymore, but if that was the case I would have known because It would have been up to me to find a new Coffee service.

He walked in that looking so handsome and the first thing he says is "HEY!!! I was wondering if it would be you at the front desk today." I had the biggest smile on my face. We chatted for another hour but neither of us asked each other out. So I went out and bought a new outfit for the next time I would see him. It was summer time so I just bought a short sleeve button up and a nice pair of slacks. I was so nervous that day that he was coming in. I had told everyone that I was asking him out that day... so of course everyone at work was making me nervous. He finally walked in. My heart was racing I thought I was going to pass out. Turns out that there was a problem with the coffee pod so I was trying to show him exactly what it was. He complimented my watch while we were waiting and I told him that I like his and he took off his watch and put it on my wrist. I thought I was going to die of excitement. Any who I never ended up asking him out I chickened out. The next week my brother was waiting to give me a ride home. My brother saw that I was flirting with this guy and he asked me if that was the coffee guy, and I told him that it was and that I was going to ask him out. My brother approved and said go for it he's a good looking dude. I chickened out again and I think it's because my brother was watching me. I went into a meeting and it turns out while I was in my meeting my brother asked Mr. Coffee for his number for me. Pretty embarrassing, but since then we have been inseparable. We have had some ups and downs especially when it comes to Vegas and what happened. Like I said earlier I don't regret any of the decisions that I have made. Including Vegas... I love Vegas and I'm so excited to go back again. Morgan is by far the best decision that I have ever made. I am so lucky that he loves me and my daughter so much! He brings out the best in me.

I hope everyone has a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the happiest sweetest post ever. :)