Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lili has been sick!

Lili has been sick for 2 weeks all ready. It's either a viral infection or she is allergic to dairy or proteins. Which is not good at all. The doctor gave us Nutramigen! Which is $25 for a 12.6 oz can. He just gave us samples of it, but thank goodness Lili does not like it because Rob and I can't afford that. Oh my goodness and does it ever stink!! It smells so bad I couldn't imagine drinking it. So we are just going to try soy milk by Similac and see if that help if not Alimentum by Similic is the same thing as Nutramigen-- but it's just as expensive!! So We do have WIC we just need to get a prescription for it. And maybe they will give it to us, but I'm sure that it wont be for a long time. So ARIZONA is coming up and I AM SO DANG EXCITED!!! I haven't been on vacation since I got pregnant which has been like a year ago! This is the make or break trip for Rob and I.

1 comment:

the MRS said...

Alimentum by Similic
oh gosh that one stinks i baby sit a little girl everyday that has it... it smells rotten!

good luck to you and rob!
have a wonderful time