Monday, April 27, 2009

We're Back!

Arizona was a blast aside from it taking forever to drive there! I think next time I will for sure fly! But Lili, and I had a blast.. and of course Rob did too, but who knows! I will post up some pictures later for the most part they are on my facebook!


So the whole truth. When Rob was driving he kept swerving and that's when I realized he had been texting the whole time. So he had really shady and so off lately, that is when he was gone I decided to go through his phone. He had been texting brittney engstrom the whole time and some chick named hayley. Well he had lied to me about hanging out with people while me and his daughter sit at home bored. He's on unemployment and now I know why he isn't searching for a job. Anyways I get home and I still don't believe him. I hacked into his accounts which wasn't hard to do. Come to find out he had been dating a variety of girls and sleeping with them too. All along I thought he was getting his act together to bless our child. Now that I think of it I'd rather have someone worthy and pure of heart to do it. Anyways When I log into his facebook account. Turns out he hangs out with girls that were my friends and who knows what. Probably was inappropriate with them too. Like do they look at me and laugh and just talk about what a hag I am. So this is just me being heart broken finding out I have been lied to and cheated on. Emotionally and physically. I have cancelled my phone so facebook and e-mail is the only way to get ahold of me for now!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Girl i'm so sorry!! I hear ya on that though.. not the exact situtation, but i'm in the same boat. Ugh. Guys suck! Hope you feel better soon! Sure do love ya!!

erika @ life unfluffed said...

Oh, Stephanie.
I know we never talk (not even in high school), but I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you.
I am so sorry for all of this that you are going through. I'm sorry that people are so hard to trust sometimes.
Things will get better for you and Lilly. Try to stay strong.
I'm here for you, if you ever need to vent.