Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Funny that you like me!

I just have to say that 2010 has been one crazy year for me. Full of stalkers and changing of my phone number... like 3 times. People peeking at my facebook, and major cleaning of the friends list and what not. I just can't trust people like I used to! It's really sad but what are you going to do!?

I went to a Jazz game with some of my best friends Chelsie and Turner. We had a blast! I think we had more fun on the train home then at the actual game! I love these guys so much we always have so much fun and it's never a dull moment. We went back to Turn's cute house after we got home, and I was looking around his room and I found a blanket that I gave him like 6 years ago. It filled my heart and I wanted to cry, it means a lot that he would keep it after so long. I cherish his friendship so much he has just been the Best of the Best Friends to me! No matter what he loves and supports you, and I know that he is going to be so successful in life.


My Cute Friends!!
I love hims!I love hers. Even though I look like a ghost!! Ugh!

No comments: