Thursday, January 6, 2011

She's the Best!

I have the best puppy in the world. She's so lazy and just loves to be loved, and all she wants to do is eat and sleep... but in the middle of the night she wants to bite the crap out of you! It hurts so bad. I've given her a million chewies and I guess to her nothing tastes better then my hair and skin. I can't wait til she is older and we can take her to the park to play. I think she sleeps all day cause it's too cold outside and she's stuck all day inside until she goes out to go potty.

I finally got my MacBook that I've been wanting. I'm so crazy I just should have bought this in the first place instead of buying my PC! Which by the way stands for PIECE or CRAP! I can't believe it. Oh well lessons learned. I didn't bring my paper work in on time for school so I have to wait to go in the summer! I wanted to be a pathologist. For those of you who don't know what that is.. they work in the Morgue. I know it sounds so gross, but I've done a bunch of anatomy labs and we have to practice on cadavers and it never bothered me! Even in high school it never bothered me! I just figured you're a Doctor, you get paid like one, but you don't have to deal with patients and liability and all that stuff, and obviously you have to figure out how to help them cause they can't talk and tell you how they died. Sick and twisted but the Dexter Morgan in me has found this pretty exciting for the past year. I took some nursing classes and I loved the medical aspect of what Nursing has to offer, but I don't love that you're butt is always on the line! Plus everyone and their mom wants to be a nurse. I mean why the heck not you start out at $25 bucks an hr. IDK though I better get a clue before may though. Because everything Is due in May so I can start school back up. I'm so thankful that I have a job, and that I can afford things like my car, home and school! It all adds up but in the end I know that the Lord is really looking out for me because I'm doing everything that's right!

No comments: