Wednesday, October 15, 2008

6 weeks left!

To tell you the truth I'm not sure If I will make the 6 weeks I'm guess I will make it to 4 weeks til the baby comes! There is no way with how much pressure there is on my pelvis that she is not ready to come and great the world. I want my little girl here with my now, but not bad enough that she will have to go through any pain in the NICU. I just have this strong feeling that she does want to come before Thanksgiving. At least she will be here for Christmas! I can't wait to quit working I'm so drained and I don't even do anything at work, but I need to save up a lot of money just incase something happens! I pray that nothing ever does happen to myself of Rob or the baby, but now days what you least expect, happens.

So Sarah said we would take pictures and we never did.. I'm going to have to jump her case for that.. She is a good picture taker! And we need little belly pics!! So yeah I'm officially bored at work. I have this Aunt that is bothering me and she wants to be my friend on facebook so bad.. umm hello can she not get the hint that I deleted her for a reason.

She went and told my whole family that I was pregnant and I have no idea how she found out, cause only my Parents, Sarah, Trin and Turner and of course Rob knew! So I don't know. She called my unlce in Afghanistan to tell him and of course my poor grandmother who loves me to death. I'm angry because I feel like that was my business and she went behind my back and told everyone as if it was some kind of bad thing. Umm hello last thing I knew I'm an adult and pick and choose what I do in life. One thing I will not do is be like her and give my daughter away to various family members so I can go run around with men. NEVER!! I have basically signed my life over to this little angel that I have no idea if she will even like me or not, but I wanna try and make her life the best as possible even though the situation is a lot more difficult then others. I just don't want anymore hurt in my life, especially from family.. you know they are the ones that are supposed to be there for you, but not this family member. They choose randomly out of a hat who they want to target and throw under the bus. First it's my Grandma, then My Brother Jerry, and Then my Mom, and now Me! So not having it at all!!

No comments: