Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ugh!

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse they did. Pretty sure I'm moving out and not speaking to anyone. I don't need anyone's help, or so called support. I love someone who I know isn't the best, but who is perfect? Can anyone answer that? Who is anywhere close to God in being perfect? No one so why does everyone expect so much out of someone. I don't get it and I don't care anymore to try and understand why people are so evil and vindictive.
I wonder to myself why on earth would I allow myself to get pregnant to bring a child into this less than perfect world to be tackled by everyone's jealousy, and guilt, and hatred. How on earth could I have over looked all the bad in this world to bring someone so innocent and perfect, without sin or fault into this world where people can corrupt her poor little spirit. I don't know and in a way I feel selfish for doing that.
I'm really tired of the hurt that people cause me. I really am.. I'm tired of it half the time always being family that does that. I have major sacrifices coming up....

No comments: