Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

I Have decided to be something cute.. because thinking about it dressing up trashy while you're pregnant does not go well! Trashy pregnant women are trashy pregnant women and that's how I feel about that. I was having a hard time Seeing what would fit over my CUTE belly, until it came to my attention that my mom had this costume from awhile back that I would wear!! SO be it I'm wearing it and I look so fab! I hate singing praises to myself, but it is hard to feel cute when you're 9 months pregnant and nothing really looks good anymore.

I'm getting a new laptop next week because I found a really good deal, plus I wont have to spend all the money I have saved up I can use my last paycheck to buy it. I'm excited its all white and small and perfect for me. Now I just have to fix the Mac, sell it, Sell my massage table, and hopefully I will be fine with not working for a couple of months!

Anyways I'll take a picture later and show everyone my Halloween Costume!!

No comments: