Saturday, November 1, 2008

The rest of Halloween!

So here are just a few pics from the day!!

Photobucket


I was trying to go vote, but I stopped by my mother's office to take a look at what was going on within the other offices really cute Ideas. Anyways I have an awkward smile cause everyone was staring.

Photobucket


My mom was an ice princess seeing as they were the north pole for Halloween! Cute!! My belly is huge!! Hahaha She is ready to greet the world. Ps I got over wanting to dress her up!


Also Yesterday was my last day of work!! Woohoo!! I was so freaking excited!! No more dealing with crappy people anymore.. or having to clean the stinky office all the time, or doing most of the work!! I was so relieved. In a way I was sad cause I didn't get to say goodbye to my favorite customers! But in the end I need to find something where my skills and my time can take me!! School is a more obvious choice for me at this point. Unless I can go back and run the place like it should be runned!!

1 comment:

Sarah And John said...

I cant tell what you are. But it looks cute.