Monday, November 3, 2008

Any Day Now!

So I went to the doctor today for my "37" week appointment technically it's another 3 days away but whatevs. I saw the midwife who rocks my socks she is an awesome lady! Not awkward being with her at all she makes everyone feel like friends and family, calls for good times in her office. ANYWHO.. I had her check me because I have been having some pretty nice contractions that disturb my sleep, and low and behold she says I'm 3cm dialated all ready!!!!! EEEK. My daughters head is all the way down, and now we just have to wait. She thinks it's going to be anyday until I go into labor, but hopefully next week cause they have some pretty rad numbers next week!! Haha yeah just thought I should keep you updated with that.

On another real note!! I went to see SAW V with Nurn, and I almost died cringing.. sick. I can't believe I allowed all of that to go through my head but oh well, it was a must see.
Maybe next time I write you I will be a mom!!

No comments: