Thursday, November 13, 2008

They say any day!

So I noticed that the doctor tells you any day now you will have your little baby.. ok hold up!!! I think that you're pulling my leg because I have been waiting everyday for the past two weeks and still Baby Liliane is doing the happy dance in my belly!
I'm starting to feel like a train wreck. I'm not moody or hormonal at all anymore I just want my baby here and I would like her here This weekend if possible. I know that the more days they are in the womb the more beneficial it is for the baby, but really.. I don't sleep at night, these Contractions are messing with my head. I get all excited for a little let down. I'm more then 3cm so my doctor said that was way good. Also when I got checked Lily's head is all the way down in position the doctor was bumping it. I felt a little bad for the baby. Anyways I have a couple things that I need to buy. They are really expensive and it's just as expensive to make them so I should just buy her baby blessing dress. We all ready got her Thanksgiving outfit and I guess if she isn't here by then just return it and shoot for a Christmas one cause she will be here by then.

1 comment: