Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving.. little late!


This was her Outfit today she looks so cute!!


Her Thanksgiving Dress!! Haha She has a flared nostril I love Her!!




So being that Thanksgiving was yesterday I feel bad for not up dating but I was just so dang tired I didn't even dress nice for dinner!
I'm happy to say that I fit into my jeans again and all I have to do is work out my legs and when the doctor gives me the ok I'm going to hit the gym and work on my flabby belly! Everyone is shocked that I had a 7lb baby in my belly with how quick I lost weight. The down part is one of my breast makes more milk then the other so I have a D cup and a C cup lol! Very sad.

Well I have to say that I am thankful for God, My Babies health and Beauty, My Family, Rob, His Family, and Prayer. It has helped me so much to deal with the stresses of being alone all day with the baby and then taking care of her at night while everyone sleeps because they have to work early in the morning. She's having a hard time staying up in the day even when I wake her, but that's the name of the game isn't it. I'm thankful that God has given me this gift that I like to call apathy. I have changed so much in this last week and I can feel it. I care more for my 3 person family then the fights I've been in the past. Or the people that have done me wrong. I miss everyone I used to be friends with and it doesn't matter that they have been shady or messed up with me. I have forgiven them and I am ready to move into my little cottage with my Baby and live happily ever after. Anyways Happy late Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

the MRS said...

OH she's so cute!!!

haha.. that's funny about the boob thing!!! it's really common tho so don't worry you're not the only one!!!

hope all is well!!!