Monday, November 24, 2008

She is finally here!!


After a long 9 months of waiting for my Beautiful Baby Girl she is finally here!! I am so Lucky and I am so in love with her.

Ok so the facts are that I had a 5 hour labor started at 8am ended at 1pm. I highly recommend the drugs there is no way on earth I could have done it without them. Giving birth is exciting and painful and I stopped breathing during every strong contraction because it is just that intense. Anyways I went in at a 4cm and then an hour later I was about 6 I got the nice epidural and it wasn't working at first and I just started balling my eyes out! It is too painful to explain, so then the anesthesiologist suggested that I should get checked again and I was an 8! So I had to get an extra dose that would but the epidural up to par with where I was. After It started feeling way nice I was a full 10 just 30 minutes after the extra dose. My doctor had me wait a little so the baby would start making her way down and there wouldn't be as much tearing or pushing. Anyways I started pushing at 12:30 and 40 minutes later we had a baby!! Greatest experience of my life!

2 comments:

*Monica said...

Wow, your labor sounds sooo much easier than mine. lol. I think i'm gonna do an epidural next time. So who was there when she was born? How much did she weigh and how long was she etc.?
Congrats again! love you girls!

the MRS said...

congratulations i'm so happy for you!!! can't wait to see more pictures!!!