Thursday, November 6, 2008

anywho!


I'm still not a mom.. yet, but hopefully soon

Anyways I was just thinking about some of the things I can do in December when I wont be working and I will be a parent that will bring our little family closer together. TADA!! The Draper Temple open house is on my list of things to do. I haven't been to a temple open house since the Mt. Timp temple.. and let me tell you it was a great experience. So I'm definitely calling and making reservations.

I have been dying to see this temple up close since they announced it. I heard it's in a gated community but I'm sure that you can still go up like any other temple. I had the pleasure of seeing the Twin Falls Idaho temple last year when we went cave dwelling, and It is BEAUTIFUL just the landscape around it and the position makes the temple so unique. Unfortunately we didn't get to enjoy that much cause I got the call that my brother had passed away, but I remember there being like a cliff next to it where you could see green and a river at the bottom.. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, but the scenery was awesome.

Another thing I want to do Is freaking ride on one of those horse buggies, around temple square in salt lake. I probably can't take a little baby with me, but I have never been on one of them. Every year my family goes up and we watch the pageant sit and listen to Christ(which has been the same since we moved to Utah) The lights of course and the tabernacle! But not once have I been on those horse buggies! And this year I am determined to go.

I'm also going to see WICKED again, but that wont be until April! I went last Christmas and I absolutely fell in love and recommend everyone to go! You will not be disappointed. You have to remember it is a Broadway musical so tickets are expensive, but WORTH IT!! So everyone should go!!

No comments: