Thursday, October 2, 2008

8 months all ready!!

I'm 8 months all ready!! I'm getting soooo nervous it's not even funny! I'm probably not going to be taking birthing classes because I figure I read enough books on pregnancy to be as prepared as possible, but you can never be prepared for this sort of thing, I think. I'm starting to get really uncomfortable like my baby doesn't fit within my body.. my belly is growing, and it's growing nicely. The thing is that it's growing upward not outward so I feel feet and what not in my ribs, and I have to eat small and frequent meals because my stomach feels like it's the size of an apple haha not a good thing. It really hurts sometimes when she sticks her little elbows out of my belly cause my skin isn't that stretchy. I have no Stretchmarks at all which I LOVE!!! But still you know. I am very grateful to God that he gave me this experience, but as for more kids in the future I will probably have to say no to that one. I am glad for all the energy and all the strive I have to provide for my child. I can't imagine sitting on my butt all day and letting Rob take care of me somewhat with the way things are going now days. I'm so happy that Rob isn't struggling financially for us, and that he is taking his schooling seriously. I'm almost jealous of him in a way. He's so head strong and I don't care what anyone says about him. He is a good person, just made some dumb choices. Yes I'm calling myself a dumb choice.

My baby shower was on Saturday and it was really fun. I'm happy everyone came out to support me that said they would. I got a lot of really good stuff. I can't help but feel like someone is jealous of me, and I'm not going to say who or give any hints as to what they are, but everytime I tell this person what I have or what I'm getting they have to try and top it with someone they "asked" for. The way this person looks at me you can tell that they are way envious at the life I live compared to them.

Anyways I feel really bad for someone that I used to loathe. I feel bad for her and her husband and just recently born baby. I can't imagine how much pain this poor family is going through with there little baby being really sick. I don't care how evil you were in the past no one deserves to go through any pain what so ever. I know we aren't even close to being ok with each other but I wish her the best and her family the best because I have matured as a mother to be.

Last but least I'm glad to say that I can't wait, and that I feel like i'm going to have my baby early. We will have to see though. Fingers crossed that it wont happen, but you never know!!

No comments: