Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mom of One and I'm a PC

So I sold my mac and got a PC. It's the nicest, coolest, easiest thing I've ever had. So we searched and searched for the best deal around and nothing was really coming around.. everything was either too cheap and nothing really to it or to expensive and way too much to it. I origianlly had my eyes set on a Sony VAIO. They are a step up from the hp's and the rating are so much better but when I talked to an expert he said that yes all of that is true but it doesn't really have as much quality as the hp. So Rob and I sat and talked with him and figured hey why the heck not for a fraction of the price we can get more for less. So we got the special edition PC.
Funny story about the whole experience is that when I went the night before to bestbuy to check out what on earth I really wanted, the girl was trying to sell me on a mac so hard core. She was trying to tell me that the PC's dont come with CD/DVD+RW and lightscribe (those of you who don't know lightscribe is when you can put images on top of the cd or design or whatever). So I looked at her like she was the dumbest sales girl ever, first of all you have to update the software on PC's over time always spend money protecting them from viruses, but with the macs you have to buy most of the software or find someone who has it because it is more expensive then the PC. Trust me I know this. Yeah they don't viruses but it's easier to use a PC then become a product of the media and buy a mac. All though I loved it. I love my PC.
Anyways I'm so happy cause I worked hard for it.
On another note.. Lili is 3 months all ready holy wow!! Time flies!! I love her to death. Not much has changed with her.. Except she is always eating her fist. it is the funniest.


No comments: