Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Over Coming Sadness!

I went to a funeral on Saturday! Probably wasn't the best Idea. A friend from high school killed himself and it just makes me so angry and so sad. I don't get why people don't ask for help.. I don't understand why life is ended so quickly when all you have to do is cry yourself to sleep wake up drink hot tea or whatever and TALK!! I see what the these actions do to families including my own. I see how lives are torn apart and friendships continue without a care. I am a mother now and I couldn't imagine having Lili feel like there is no other choice. If God really loves all his children why doesn't he do things to prevent people from killing themselves. Like jamming a gun or making that hanger rod bust off. Or suddenly they don't have enough pills. It's just way to sad. I don't want to deal with these things ever again. So I will keep going to church every Sunday and pray for my well being and others!

No comments: