Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Little Lili!




My daughter is the most Beautiful baby out there! She doesn't need professional photos to make her out to be something she isn't. She will probably win the cutest baby contest! I love her more and more everyday! She is the best and will always be the best baby out there. She sleeps most of the night. As a 3 monther she just barely started to roll over and she is laughing. Her teeth are starting to push up.. it'll probably take another month or so for us to actually see her teeth, but my poor baby is so good that she would rather sleep off her pain then cry and make a scene, yeah she fuses but it probably hurts so bad. She is so chubby and gaining so much weight. She is so healthy and so bright her Dr can't believe how old she acts. I have a feeling that pretty soon she will be sitting up because she is trying so hard to get up when we sit her on the armed chair. Anyways I love little Lil and I'm so grateful to have her.

No comments: