Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Scammers!

So Lately I've been getting scammed left and right. Well not really getting scammed but stupid people really think that I am going to fall for the lies that they are creating.

So I found this really nice car that I have been wanting to buy ( Turns out that Jeeps aren't really in my best interest being a poor mom!) Anyways I requested information because there is no contact number and a bunch of just car stuff in the add. I tell whoever it is to call me and they sad that they would ship it if I sent them money!! Ok That's not what I had asked but thank you for letting me know that you are full of crap. So nicely I replied to that lady that claimed to be a single mother on the verge of loosing her home to default on her mortgage payments, and simply stated how sad it was that she was trying to make a dime off of someone elses' expense. Cause she knows there is no car and that there is no shipping.
Anyways same deal with a house. The guy pretended to be a pastor serving a mission in Africa and he needed the money before he could send the keys. Yeah right. Like Anyone would fall for that. Haha So I tried to get him to send the keys before I send the money.. scammers aren't that dumb he wanted to get the money so he could use it to send the keys.

So up to date with Liliane! She is more than 13 lbs and she only measures as much as a newborn baby but other then that she is so much higher in her other percentils. She acts like a big girl it's so funny. Right now she's asleep with her head on the pillow cause she has sinus problems, and with the blanket over her. She tries to be so big girl like it's funny. She talks so much and she giggles, but if she doesn't know someone she'll cry until they leave. Kind of her way of saying I don't really like you hahha! Anyways We'll see what happens later on in life!

No comments: